Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Limelight

And the weather's so breezy, man why can't life always be this easy?

So my life is back to relaxation and spent with careless days but it'll all going to be a big stress ball once finals roll around.

I've also been traumatized by what happened yesterday but it's too scary to mention.

I really can't understand why but reading and analyzing The Great Gatsby has made me come to realize that I'm an alcoholic and one of the biggest attention whores I know, but I keep that info on the "dl". Please don't try to help because I'm perfectly content with me life. Live fast, die pretty.

As I was saying though, these few days after SAT's have been fun! Hanging out with the boyfriend and best friend has been adventurous. The weekend was pretty damn awesome also! :) I want more!

And the weather's so breezy, man why can't life always be this easy?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your favorite lines from Kanye eh?