
So yesterday was fun!
Marcus, Joanna, Don, and I started the day by going to the Pow Wow in Stanford. It was very atypical... haha, definitely a new experience! The Native Americans were dressed so beautifully with all of their beads and feathers. They also had these vigorous dances which were so entertaining and cultural. Then there was the cutest little boy with all of these feathers on his butt! He was soo adorable when he was dancing!! Sadly, we were only there for a little bit.
After, we all headed to the Art&Wine Festival and ran into a few peeps. Don and I bought these really really cute magnets!! They were each hand made out of salt dough and they were so endearing! I bought a banana and Don bought a mushroom and panda. They had like every fruit and vegetable you could think of, and more. Then we went to get snow cones which were really yummy, but too sweet.
Following that, we drove Joanna and Marcus home. Then we went to drop something off for Don and after that, we headed to sushi at my favorite restaurant with Jenn and Jordan. I was soo freaking disgustingly full!
Then we all went to watch What Happens in Vegas which was super cute too! Cameron Diaz and Ashton Kutcher are just gorgeous people.
After that, I went back to Don's house and fell asleep until 12. Then I headed home after to go out and do what I love but ended up not going out for certain reasons....
P.s. I'd choose doing you over doing that any day =)


1 comment:
I asked if you wanted to stay longer! If I knew we could've stayed doh doh brain! That was a fun day, an expensive one most definitely... Don't you just love how I photograph our life? It makes every memory just that much more memorable.
Post a Comment