Wednesday, May 21, 2008

If Only


Don't you ever wish that you could just be something magnificent out of your wild imagination?

I wish I was a mermaid who could sing and sunbathe in the sun all day all. Then I could comb my raident hair which would be accented with exquisite, exotic flowers. I could eat the freshest seafood and swim around with those flirty, hot mermen and their fantastic bodies.

Maybe I could be a little fairy that would be able to fit in the palm of your hand. I could have a set of transparent, multihued wings that are longer then my entire body. Perhaps I would be covered in glitter and sparkles from head to toe. I wish that we could all be fairies, and live in perfect, healthy trees with magic in the air of a mystical environment.

In a more realistic mind set, hopefully I could be a princess with a gown so heavy that I could hardly manage. It would be woven out of the finest thread and follow behind my body as I walk alone down a long stone hall lit by candles. My dress would be balanced with a tiara dipped in diamonds on top of a head that every one admires.

Oh, how we all love to dream! "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow."

And oh, how I love make-up, break-up sex. What do I get myself into? And why must you fall so helplessly into my plans every time?

No comments: