Thursday, May 27, 2010

IT'S SUMMER BITCHES!

Calculus 2 has probably been my greatest accomplishment up until this day, and I finished strong! :D Never have I slaved with sweat and tears over a class before. However, it was definitely worth it and I AM PROUD of myself.

I'm really going to miss studying with Alan Chow and Sara Bui. <3 They're such good friends and they've really shaped me into a better person while teaching me soooo many important things in life. They are the most kind and wholesome people ever and I <3 them!

For now, the school year is over and I'll be returning to Evergreen in a month for summer school. It was a bittersweet ending today while I was leaving the campus with Nick and Anh. What am I going to do without them in the fall?! It's okay, they'll come back from Davis often.

I'm just glad to have met all the people I've been seeing daily at tutoring center. Who knows if that place will ever be the same... from stealing stacks of fax paper to getting into the most bizzare conversations.
... till next semester...
... till next semester.

No comments: