Used to be one of the rotten ones and he liked you for that
Used to be one of the rotten ones and he liked you for that
Used to be one of the rotten ones and he liked you for that
Now you're all gone, got your makeup on, and you're not coming back
Can't you come back?
Nope. I like where I am now. The old Jessica probably would have said "FUCK IT" to everything thrown her way, without consideration. However, I'm thinking things much more thoroughly now and with a VAST amount of consideration. I may have been happier back then... but I'm better off this way. I make much better decisions. :] Don't worry though, being carefree will always run in my veins.
P.s. Starting my new job at Mizu Sushi Bar&Grill as soon as I start summer in 9 days. Woohoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment