I think I can honestly say that THIS was the most intoxicating weekend of my life. As in, I have never consumed this much alcohol in 3 days.Thursday: Battlefest 360 Official Pre-Party. I hope that I will never have to attend a NON trance/electro/house club again. All of this Compton music really reminds me of a high school dance. With that, most clubs are about 1/3 the size of a gym with not enough people willing to dance. Whack. Luckily, I've got my ID and we were able to go for a beer run and walk around the city. That was my third time at the liquor store that day...
Friday: I'm off to the city again tonight because I can't turn down an offer from some unusual friends. And this was VERY random. [Zaharra+Aaron]<3 brought me to a party where I had a whole Smirnoff flask, 4 shots of Capt. Morg, and 2 shots of Skyy. From there, we went to Boi (extreme soco lover<3)'s house and took more shots. After that, we went to some other house, which I do not recall, and took a quick nap. Finally, we went to Ben Delacruz's place, hookahed, and drank until the sun came up. I finally got home at 7 that morning and I'm surprised I didn't die, let alone vomit.
Saturday: I barely wake up in time to do it all again at the Ramada hotel, a place where we've come to be very familiar with, including their precious hotel cat (literally a cat).
I always thought that I could hang, but I am completely drained. You could see it in my face.


No comments:
Post a Comment