I can feel the stress building immensely already. I have to start realizing that during these years of my life, it's not suppose to be "me" time. Right now, it's study time so that I can have the best "me" time for the last half of my life. right?Well, I have to say that I'm mostly stressed because I spent the first week "too sick to study". My fault. But, it did bring an intense weekend. :]
Thursday: I didn't nap after school and had work until closing time so I was seriously going to call off going out that night. Luckily, I didn't. I drove in the rain (barely able to see) while changing in my car (which left me driving topless without a bra for a while). I finally got to the club within 20so minutes? and took hurry shots in my car with the two Kevins. Thinking that the club was just around the corner, we ran for like 5 minutes and got soaked by the time we actually got to the club. Excitement convinced me to drop that night, and it was a longgggggg night.
"I don't usually go for guys like you."
"And what kind of guy is that?"
"A meathead.."
I didn't get home until 5:30am which gave me about 3 hours of sleep before the sun woke me up.
Fast forwarding- I wake up Saturday morning with an instant, "OH FUUUUUUUCK!" playing in my head. I blacked out at the strip club! I get out of bed stumbling and drunk. Not buzzed, drunk. I find dollar bills spread throughout my floor as I make my way to my purse, where I find a pink Crazy Horse tank top. "Nooooo! Please don't tell me they got me on stage to strip in front of all my friends and strangers!" Thank goodness, I didn't. Not too far from what I remember, I just went to sleep. Phew.
Friday: The stripclub was prettydamn awkward when I was sober. Being around a bunch of horny men popping boners does not put me in a comfortable situation. I'm just glad that Kevin enjoyed it so much. :] Plus, these unseemingly perverted men sitting next to me were handing me cash because I lost all of mine. Being a girl totally has it's perks.
P.s. I ran into my sister at Starbucks during my procrastination break. I wonder if we'll actually catch up.

No comments:
Post a Comment