
My heart has just been broken. I've felt this throbbing, unconquerable pain in my heart before, but I've never had to get over someone that I was falling in love with. I miss him and I don't know how this happened. Maybe it truly is for the better.. but its going to take a while before I'm convinced of that. I feel dead.. only its worse than being dead because I feel like I'm constantly being tortured. I was so happy for the last 6 months, and I took everything for granted. I was enjoying listening to cheesy music like Jack Johnson, Colbie Caillat, and Michael Buble. I'll never hear country music the same ever again. I was watching the most cliche romantic comedies, and really enjoyed them too. I felt and had what all the girls had in the movies. Now the things that I used to enjoy just bring me to tears. I don't know what to do. Of course, its the Valentine's Day curse, and it still hasn't been broken.




No comments:
Post a Comment