Monday, April 19, 2010

Psychology 001

This psychology class I'm taking is really making me view everything in life differently now. I feel like I've been such a selfish person all my life. I really need to start being more compassionate towards others and start directing my life to helping others more. I'm not entirely there yet, but I'm still maturing.

I'm slipping in school and I don't know what to do. My priorities are getting out of hand. I know what the word is: PRODUCTIVITY. I need to be more productive. After I got into that fight with McCandless on Wednesday, it got me especially gloom. It's hard for me to believe in myself if others don't believe in me, so I end up not even giving a fuck. That was the first time I cried in public... since a considerably long time.

I'm not going to lie, but there has never been a dull night for the past several Thursdays-Saturdays (sometimes even Sundays). I love that my group of friends have joined forces with a couple other groups of friends. They're a blast and so SWEET. Most of all, we all share the common interest of drugs&alcohol. I absolutely love going to sleep and waking up to my friends in the morning.

I've been listening to a lot of The Smiths and She&Him lately.

No comments: