
I don't know why I've been so depressed lately... It really isn't like me.
I've just been such a worry butt lately, just everything with senior year. Honestly, high school hasn't been everything I hoped it would be. Hopefully senior year will make up for it but I doubt it.
This melancholy reminds me of a time in 7th grade when I just went through this huge state of depression. Gosh, I feel so pathetic because I usually hate depressed people because I always feel they're just seeking for attention. But really, I've just felt so hopeless and desperate these last few days. Perhaps it's all the summer school stress and work. Work hasn't been the greatest lately either. In addition, I've been extremely sleep deprived with how much I've been working out physically and mentally. Exercising my cranium at school and swimming at work for 3 hours. Yeah, I got a new work schedule from 4:30-7. The water is EXTRA cold in the later hours!
On a more optimistic note, I believe it won't be long until I'm all cheery and full of shine once again!
P.s.- I love my cousins! They really bring out the real me where I can be as goofy as I want and have the most life- loving times. <3

No comments:
Post a Comment